The material contained in this website is intended to offer general information and is not to be construed as a recommendation to make any decision concerning the purchase or sale of securities, insurance products, real estate, accounting and or legal services. Such offers are made only by prospectus, offering circular, contract, or engagement agreement. A prospectus or contract should be read thoroughly and understood before investing or sending money. Investments involve risk. Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so that your investment, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than its original cost. There can be no assurance that all of the objectives stated in this publication will be achieved or available for all programs. Investment minimums vary by property and program. Investors should refer to the respective prospectus for a complete description of these programs. All such decisions should be based on the consideration of specific objectives, relevant facts, pertinent issues and particular circumstances, and should involve appropriate professional advisors.
Courtlandt Realty is not, by means of this website, rendering legal, tax, accounting, consulting, securities, real estate or other professional advice or services, and this publication should not be used as a basis for any investment or decision or as a substitute for consultation with professional advisors. Courtlandt Realty shall not be held responsible for any loss sustained by any person that relies on information contained in this publication.
Neither Courtlandt Realty nor any of its affiliates, officers, employees, or agents has made any representation or warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of this information and no legal liability is assumed or shall be implied with respect thereto. Recipient understands, acknowledges and hereby confirms that all financial projections are provided for general reference purposes only. The projections are based upon various assumptions relating to the general economy, competition, and other factors beyond Courtlandt Realty’s control, and therefore are subject to material variation and may not be indicative of the current or future performance of the Property.
The information provided has been gathered from sources that are deemed reliable, but Courtlandt Realty does not warrant or represent that the information is true or correct. Recipient is advised to verify the information independently.
The “Courtlandt” family of companies includes: Courtlandt Securities Corporation, a registered broker-dealer and FINRA / SIPC member firm; Courtlandt Insurance Services, a Licensed Insurance Agency; Courtlandt Realty, a California Real Estate Broker; and courtlandt1031.com
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Categories of Information We Collect, Use and Share
Courtlandt collects nonpublic information from the following sources:
• Information we receive from you or those you authorize on applications or other forms (such as your name, address, phone number, social security number, occupation, assets, income, and other financial and family information);
• Information relating to your transactions with us or with others (such as account numbers, holdings, balances, transaction history and other financial and investment activities);
• Information that may be received from other sources with your consent or with the consent of your introducing broker.
Sharing Nonpublic Personal and Financial Information
Courtlandt is committed to the protection and privacy of its customers’ and consumers’ personal and financial information. Courtlandt will not share such information with any nonaffiliated third party except as permitted by law, such as:
• When necessary to complete a transaction in the account, such as with the clearing firm or account custodians
• When required to maintain or service the account, such as executing transactions or providing products and services
• To resolve customer disputes
• When requested by a fiduciary or beneficiary on the account
• To our attorneys or accountants
• When required by a regulatory agency, or for other reasons required or permitted by law
• In connection with a sale or merger of any of Courtlandt’s entities
• In any circumstance that has the customer’s instruction or consent.
We Will Take the Following Steps If a Determination is Made That Our Customer Data Has Been Compromised:
• Document the incident(s)
• Verify the incident(s) as to what data was compromised
• Notify all customers affected via e-mail of what data is believed to be compromised and how to monitor their credit report
• Notify authorities if applicable
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
In order to use some features of this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
Protection of Personal Information
Courtlandt prohibits the disclosure of your nonpublic personal information by all of our representatives, affiliates and third party service providers except as required or permitted by law. Furthermore, Courtlandt restricts access to your personal and account information to those representatives who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. Courtlandt maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information. Additionally, should a client decide to close their account(s) or become an inactive customer, we will adhere to the privacy policies described in this notice.
Courtlandt Securities Corporation
Attn: Compliance Department P.O. Box 11929
Newport Beach, CA 92658