From 10:00am until 11:00am Pacific Time (US & Canada)
A MUST ATTEND WEBINAR FOR OWNERS OF HIGHLY APPRECIATED INVESTMENT PROPERTY
Learn how to defer, reduce, or eliminate taxes and keep more of your hard-earned equity!
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
Is your property currently listed for sale or in escrow? Are you thinking of selling but haven’t because of high capital gains and other tax liabilities? If so, then this webinar will provide you with “need to know” strategies that will save you taxes, preserve your estate, and increase your potential for higher income and appreciation.
If cashing out of real estate is a consideration, we’ll also talk about key strategies that will help you create a well-thought-out plan as you consider alternatives to IRC 1031 Exchanges. This webinar is educational only and no real estate investments or securities will be presented.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Together, we’ll discuss solutions to the most common challenges that real estate investors face. This webinar will discuss:
- Strategies to defer, reduce, or eliminate taxes on highly appreciated real estate
- Critical essentials of an IRC 1031 Exchange and how to properly structure one
- What is real estate’s unique “Total Return” feature and how to reinstate it
- Sheltering income from taxes and positioning real estate for growth
- Finding high quality income properties without the management burden
- 1031 Alternatives that create liquidity while reducing the impact of taxes upon sale
THIS IS A PRIVATE EVENT BY INVITATION ONLY
Limited to Invited Guest. Principals only. No Real Estate Professionals. This webinar is educational only and no offering of securities will be presented. Courtlandt Securities Corporation Member FINRA SIPC. Courtlandt Realty License No. 01787775.